Thursday, October 05, 2006

 

Our Favorite Place to Eat

Everywhere I go I seem to be taking my camera. Now when this blog started it was being written in third person but now it will change and I will be writing it from my (Mo's) point of view! This is Mrs. Olson's Coffee Hut. We just love this place, not only for the great food but it is just a "fun and festive" place to "meet and greet"!!



Here we are with Tony our Capt. for the day. We wanted him to have the Mrs. Olson's experience.
I had John pose outside of the place so you could get the cozy view of the front... and of course I had to take a picture of our "Chaquita" who was our server for the morning. So far we haven't had to rush out to a call, but I'm sure it's bound to happen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?