Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

"My View on the Way to a Call"


This is what it looks like from my point of view when we go to a call. Actually in the engine that we have I can sit facing forward or backward. I prefer to face forward to see where we are going, although the other seat is more comfortable. We wear these headsets so that we can communicate with each other...also for hearing protection. Good thing that my arm is long, so you can see a bit of the cab, and also that John is an excellent driver so that the picture is not blurry!

Comments:
I'm glad you wear hearing protection. I do hearing tests on a lot of former cops who are half-deaf from the sirens.
 
Mo, You are totally photogenic too!! You look great.

XO, Molly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?